ORGANIZATION AND GOALS OF POTATO POLAND 2020 LUBKÓW – XXVII NATIONAL POTATO DAYS
POTATO POLAND – National Potato Days is one of the most important specialized FOOD & AGRO events in Poland and Europe.
Main organizer is Polish Potato Federation, with co-organizers: Plant Breeding and Acclimatization Institute IHAR PIB BONIN, and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
In 2020 edition, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development decided to once again co-organize POTATAO POLAND. The decision is closely related to active ministry policy, aimed at raising the profile of Polish agriculture as well as expanding the possibilities of cooperation with foreign markets for Polish agricultural producers and the domestic agri-food industry.
This exhibition-conference event is organized each year around the same time, in a different Polish region.
– integration of Polish potato industry
– opening Polish market to the world
– transfer of knowledge and technology to agricultural producers
– increase in self-esteem of industry participants and its partners
Goals achieved by:
– a significant number of exhibitors from Poland and abroad
– exhibition and conference support by local and central authorities
– active participation in the organization of the exhibition by science sector, agricultural self-governments and representatives of the agri-food industry